Copyright © 2017 by Jetaway Travel, Inc. · All Rights reserved
Suite 101, 1220 West Market Street
Wilmington, Delaware U.S.A. 19901
AGENCY TERMS & CONDITIONS
PLEASE READ THIS INFORMATION, it is part of your agreement in the purchase and/or use of all services from UniWorld Travel, Inc., it's affiliates and agents.
1. Please check all of your documents when you receive them. Contact your agent immediately if you have any questions.
2. CHECK-IN - Minimum check-in time for domestic flights is 60 minutes and for international flights is 2 hours.
3. RECONFIRMATION - Reconfirm the use and time of flights at least 24 hours prior for domestic and 72 hours prior for international. Traveler assumes complete and full responsibilities for reconfirmation, and hereby releases the agent from any duty of checking and verifying any flight schedules after purchase date. Failure to use any reservations may result in automatic cancellation of all continuing and return reservations.
4. EXCURSION AND PROMOTIONAL FARES - Most discount fares involve certain restrictions. A change in carrier(s), flight(s), time(s) or routing(s) could result in a carrier demanding a full fare. Obtain agency or airline assistance before making changes.
5. If your plans change enroute, apply the value of your tickets towards a reissued one. It may not be necessary to purchase a wholly new ticket. Always obtain a receipt from the airline for any transactions.
6. The times, flights and fares are based on current schedules & tariffs that are subject to change without notice.
7. TICKETS - Cancelled or unused tickets are subject to validity time limits imposed by the carriers. Failure to use or cancel flights prior to a scheduled departure time may result in the loss of all ticket value. Please check with your agent or the carrier for complete details and expiration dates.
8. HOTELS are usually confirmed on a guaranteed payment basis. If you cancel or change plans, please notify your hotel(s) within the time period specified by that hotel to avoid hotel penalties.
9. TOUR/PACKAGE PRICES are subject to change without notice due to currency fluctuations, tariff changes or increases in operational costs or taxes. In addition, group tours/packages are based on a Minimum Number of passengers traveling; if the number of passengers falls below the minimum required, a surcharge may be imposed on all passengers.
10. IMPORTANT! If you arrive at an airline ticket or passenger check-in counter with your confirmed ticket and find that the airline shows no reservation for you - do not leave the counter. Check your ticket, if the status box shows “OK” for the flight in question, the airline must accommodate you on that flight, or if that is not possible, they must either find you a substitute flight or pay you denied boarding compensation. If necessary ask to speak to a supervisor.
11. We reserve the right to charge processing fees in the event of refunds, cancellations or special services.
12. DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY - This Travel Agency is acting as a mere agent for suppliers in selling travel-related services, or in accepting reservations or bookings for services that are not directly supplied by this travel agency (such as air and ground transportation, hotel accommodations, meals, tours, cruises, etc.) This agency therefore shall not be responsible for breach of contract or any intentional or careless actions or omissions on the part of such suppliers, which result in any loss, damage, delay or injury to you or your travel companions or group members. Unless the term “guarantee” is specifically stated in writing on your tickets, invoice, or reservation itinerary, we do not guarantee any of such suppliers’ rates, bookings, reservations, connections, scheduling, or handling of personal effects. Travel agent shall not be responsible for any injuries, damages, or losses caused to any traveler in connection with terrorist activities, social or labor unrest, mechanical or construction failures or difficulties, diseases, local laws, climatic conditions, criminal acts or abnormal conditions or developments, or any other actions, omissions, or conditions outside the travel agent’s control. Traveler assumes complete and full responsibilities for, and hereby releases the agent from any duty of checking and verifying any and all passport, visa, vaccination, or other entry requirements of each destination, and all safety or security conditions at such destinations, during the length of the proposed travel. For information concerning possible dangers at international destinations, contact the Travel Advisory Section of the U.S. State Department. For medical information, call the Public Health Service. By embarking upon his/her travel, the traveler voluntarily assumes all risks involved in such travel, whether expected or unexpected. Traveler is hereby warned of such risks, and is advised to obtain appropriate insurance coverage against them. Traveler’s retention of tickets, reservations, or bookings after issuance shall constitute consent to the above, and an agreement on his/her part to convey the contents hereto to his/her travel companions or group members.
13. Proof of identity is required for all travel. Without proper identification, a passport and necessary visas you will not be permitted to depart. It is your responsibility to verify your necessary travel documents.
WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND THAT YOU PURCHASE TRAVEL INSURANCE.
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT THE POSSIBILITY OF AIRLINE BANKRUPTCIES.
1. If any airline declares bankruptcy, it is not obligated to carry you or to refund tickets issued before the bankruptcy.
2. Travel agencies are not allowed to refund tickets on airlines, which have declared bankruptcy. Money given to a travel agency immediately becomes the property of the airlines, and we are required by laws to comply with the airlines’ orders.
3. If an airline declares bankruptcy it might continue service, limit service or stop completely. Other airlines might accept passengers under limited circumstances or may refuse to accept any passengers from the defaulted carrier.
4. Meanwhile there are travel insurance plans available for passengers to protect themselves in case of airlines bankruptcies.
This agency and its agents have endeavored to secure the lowest possible fare, suitable for your travel requirements, based on space available at the time of booking, accessible sources of information, and knowledge of agents involved.
This agency cannot guarantee that the fare indicated on the ticket, will be the lowest possible fare at departure date. Please contact this agency before departure if you wish to recheck any newly introduced fare that may correspond with your specific travel requirements.
PLEASE NOTE that retention of tickets, gift certificates, reservations or bookings after issuance shall constitute acceptance of all the provisions in the terms and conditions listed hereto, as well as those terms and conditions set forth in the announcements and circulars of the airfare, tour/package, cruise or other service. Gift certificates and credit balances are valid for a period of 1 year from the date of receipt and must be used or applied toward a specific purchase within the 1 year period.
SERVICE CHARGES: We reserve the right to charge a processing or service fee in addition to any charges imposed by airlines, hotels, tours, cruise companies, etc.
Refunds from airlines, tour companies, cruise lines and hotels will be made to our customers only after we have received the monies from these sources.